hopRSS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snoring Cures - Which Stop Snoring Method Will Work Best to Stop Snoring?

There are many anti snoring cures on the market today and it can be quite bewildering to the many people who either snore themselves or are quite close to someone who does.
So how do you choose the method that is right for you?

One way of finding out is to take the Epworth test. This test was specifically designed to find out the impact of snoring on every day functions based on observations on the quality of sleep that may be compromised by excessive snoring. The test is in a questionnaire format and the snorer has to answer a series of short questions about any period of mild tiredness that they may experience during their waking hours.

This relates to the severity of the snoring problem and from the results of this test it can be ascertained the type of snorer you are likely to be. Once armed with this information the likelihood of choosing a suitable cure is vastly increased, and then a more informed choice can be made. As with most situations, a fair amount of experimentation is needed before any amount of success is achieved and snoring is no different. I would always start with an inexpensive MAD device before investing heavily in surgery or any long and expensive treatment plans.

What is a MAD? This is a mouth guard worn at night that will hold the lower jaw into a slightly forward position during sleep and will stop the soft tissues at the back of the mouth from collapsing and starting to vibrate. This vibration is the cause of the sounds that we refer to as snoring.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this fateful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, INSOMNIA,  MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,GOUT,  NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, STOMACH DISEASES,  KAWASAKI DISEASES, HALITOSIS, LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN.  VIGOUR.ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824.  He is a real good and honest man.  
    website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete